Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

News Mercedes-Benz Is One of the Least Recalled Car Brands

News Feeds from other sites

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Plug-in Hybrid all-wheel drive

You’ve had more than enough of the Mercedes-Benz recall news? You’ve been having that “Oh, no, not again” reaction every time a new recall ...

The post Mercedes-Benz Is One of the Least Recalled Car Brands appeared first on MercedesBlog.

Continue reading...

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Have to say the wife has had a c class for over 5 years now and it’s been very reliable.
The local dealer is pretty crap but the car is impressive and I’d definitely visit a merc garage if I was in the market for somethin.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ve never had any Merc. I nearly bought a CLS once but the factory order was delayed and the dealers attitude was so snooty I told them to shove it. In hindsight I think that one would have been a mistake but a so still hanker over a C63. My mate has a CLA which I was in for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was a lively thing.