Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Mercedes EQXX

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS

Looks like this is Mercedes answer to the Porsche Taycan and Audi E-Tron GT. Likely to be priced around £110k when it hits the UK market with a suggested range of 600-odd miles thanks to new battery tech. It'll be powered by a single motor with only 201bhp!? though. How is that going to provide any kind of performance? It also has solar cells on the roof adding up to 15 miles of additional range on a sunny day...

Check out the dash!

mercedes-benz-vision-eqxx-180.jpg

Senna11

Racing Driver
Love the look of this, front and rear look great and the design is a fresh approach, not hung up on the past.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Love the look of this, front and rear look great and the design is a fresh approach, not hung up on the past. Now compare this to the ever growing BMW grilles and the rather industrial snout on the impending XM. I know which I prefer

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I also like the looks, just not sure what the performance is going to be like.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
nope, dont like it from the outside. Inside is very slick. 600mile is interesting but 201hp is now where near enough for the shape.