Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Mineral White F80 M3!

F80 SM

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mineral White F80 M3
I’ve decided to quit being selfish and put my M3 up for sale to fund a VW Camper for family outings whilst the kids are still young enough to enjoy. I will definitely be sad to see it go, but reckon I’ll be in another M3 in a couple of years or so.

The car is from the first batch, registered in June ’14. Mineral White with Sakhir interior. I bought it from a non main dealer two years ago with 47,000 miles on, which is now sitting at 54,400. The car has been incredible and been so good to own! I think I’m the 3rd owner, but would need to double check. Can’t remember! RIS completed on time and fully maintained as and when required by BMW. (No late services or that). The car has a pretty basic spec, but had everything I wanted at the time of looking. Carbon roof, Carbon interior, HUD, Adaptive Xenon Headlights with High Beam Assist, Pro Nav, Cruise etc etc. I can provide the VIN for full spec on request.

In my ownership I have added the following items which is incorporated in the asking price. I will remove all these parts to sell seperatly as most others do if required, BUT, I’d rather see the car go to another enthusiast as it is! The way it should look in my opinion.

- Full OEM M Performance exhaust system with Carbon tips. (Sounds amazing!)
It is v.1 but has been strengthened professionally and probably better than BMW’s v.2.
I can provide pics of the repair for those genuinely interested in buying the car.
The exhaust has only covered around 8000 miles.
- OEM M Performance Carbon rear spoiler.
- OEM M Performance Carbon rear diffuser.
- OEM M Performance Carbon mirror caps.
- OEM M Performance Carbon front corners.
- PSM Style front lower splitter.
- Carbon front kidney grills. (Very good quality alternative to OEM!).
- OEM Gloss Black side gills.
- Carbon side skirts.
- OEM M Performance Blackline rear tail lights.
- OEM Black M3 rear badge.
- OEM 20” 666M alloys with Michelin MP4s. (6mm tread all round).
- Bimecc spacers, 15mm front, 15mm rear.
- OEM Carbon / Alcantara handbrake cover.
- OEM Carbon / Alcantara gear surround.
- OEM Carbon steering wheel centre.
- Steering wheel thickened and re trimmed in Alcantara with Red Leather stripe by Royal Steering Wheels.
- Speed limit module, which now displays in HUD and instrument cluster.
- DCT Gearbox flash carried out by Zed.

Maintenance wise, I had the rear springs replaced with OEM a few months after buying the car, after discovering one was cracked! I’ve recently bought Eibach’s, but haven’t got round to fitting them. Front discs were replaced with OEM a few months ago. The car also recently had a brake fluid service. The car needs and wants for nothing!

Condition wise, there are the few odd marks here and there to the exterior as to be expected on a ’14 plate car. A couple of small stone chips on the bonnet, front bumper, but no major scratches or anything of issue. Same goes for the interior really.
I’m currently away in Norway working until the 28th, but was hoping to have a potential buyer lined up for my return.

Asking price with everything on it is £32,495.
Private number plate will be removed and reverted back to LP14 JVV.
Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1179.jpeg
    IMG_1179.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1178.jpeg
    IMG_1178.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0859.jpeg