Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Modification

Johnnye39

Tyre Kicker
Drives
E39 528
Hi guys new to this forum thing. Also new to Germany originally from Ireland. So I just want to know what is the procedure with modification. I understand when buying aftermarket parts you can get a TÜV certification with it. And Iv read into something called Dakra. So what I want to know is my car is currently standard I have looked at some parts that come with the cert some dont. The car has tüv will be out soon. If I install the parts and bring the certs with me will it pass. And what about other parts that don’t come with certification. I’m use to Ireland’s system where it’s do what you want and see what you get away with. Any help would be much appreciated. I’m living near brake so even any places to send me to I would greatly appreciate thanks.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Hi Johnnye39.

We’re not actually a Germany-based forum so this ain’t something that many will have any experience with personally I’m afraid.