Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Moonstone's Bianco white Maserati Ghibli

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Not exactly the known for being a performance car and truth be told a BMW 530d is a better all round car and much cheaper but this was a fun, "sensible" motor and the only saloon car I've ever owned. It was quite a cool car to have for a while though...

Didn't do much to this one. Wheel spacers, an exhaust sound kit, carbon spoiler and mirror covers and it was done. In the end I forced it on the wife and bought a Golf R!

image-1441463830515.jpg

IMG-1690.jpg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Not exactly the known for being a performance car and truth be told a BMW 530d is a better all round car and much cheaper but this was a fun, "sensible" motor and the only saloon car I've ever owned. It was quite a cool car to have for a while though...

Didn't do much to this one. Wheel spacers, an exhaust sound kit, carbon spoiler and mirror covers and it was done. In the end I forced it on the wife and bought a Golf R!

image-1441463830515.jpg

IMG-1690.jpg

A lot of car for the money these days, a looker as well !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Yes very cheap for what you’re getting. Makes much more sense used than new, though the newer version fixes everything that was wrong with mine - better seats, better tech etc.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
My Italian toy is about to change very soon.... I won't put up a spoiler, but I will miss this F430 Spider, had it 2 years, and many miles, it never missed a beat !! Super special car !

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
My Italian toy is about to change very soon.... I won't put up a spoiler, but I will miss this F430 Spider, had it 2 years, and many miles, it never missed a beat !! Super special car !

Still is and always will be one of my fav ferrari's

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Still is and always will be one of my fav ferrari's

Thanks, if you ever get the opportunity, they are such a special machine, and I think the F430 is getting better with age, they are built like sh1te, but once you look at it, hear it and take the wheel its no going back, they are sublime!

Last edited:

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Thanks, if you ever get the opportunity, they are such a special machine, and I think the F430 is getting better with age, they are built like sh1te, but once you look at it, hear it and take the wheel its no going back, they are sublime!

A better shot.

It's funny you say that as it is on my to buy list within 3 years. :D