Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Moonstones F90 M5

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Very nice, got any pictures of what they look like, I’ve just bought the 20 inch HRE Forged P104’s in gloss black, with MPSS tyres, for the 430.

My wife cannot know!

I’ve already ordered and cancelled another set due to them not being available in the right offset. Once I’ve got a delivery date confirmed I’ll post up!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
The wheels are confirmed. The new tyres have already arrived and the new set of TPMS sensors arrived today. So I’m definitely getting these now.

Can’t wait for them to arrive. Looking like end of this month, start of Jan before they arrive:

Concaver CVR1s in brushed titanium. 21” in factory widths.

Shame I’m not putting them on an R8 but the video gives an idea of the wheels on a black car.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Now that’s really interesting as it seems to have a more profound effect on your car than I initially thought. They really suit the car and draw your eye to the wheel detail being silver, which can sometimes be lost with a black wheel. The do look painful to clean though!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Ohh, They look nice.

I think they might look even better in Gunmetal. I actually like the OEM wheels but these have added some bling.

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
I love these. With a simple (albeit not cheap) you’ve transformed it into possibly the best looking M5 I’ve seen to date.

Not forgetting Rev’s of course

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mucking around with my vinyl plotter and some matte black 3M vinyl.

I really like the CS decal on the dash of the M5 CS and fancied something similar but a bit more subtle. Not bad for a first attempt in the dark, I reckon.

Did a tester on a spare bit of trim first.

D1BBE30D-2C9D-4521-8DE3-6BF162D17A1E.jpeg7840836A-1A9B-4775-9F7A-13EA82B0FF2E.jpeg46F5BF47-EDF0-4EAF-B8A0-51DC1962E4FB.jpeg

Senna11

Racing Driver

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Been away for the weekend and drove the car for the first time this morning with the M vinyl. Don't think it works at all regardless of placement. The vinyl is too thick so it just looks quite obviously tacked on. Think it would need to be some kind of water transfer or paint to work.

In the bin it goes!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I am not a fan of that, just looks to random, and the angles of the trim and decal look a bit weird.

I have got "M Performance" on the 320d in the same place.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
B21F723E-1FD6-4E07-8087-DC9391FE3F69.jpeg

Got my pals at the body shop to spray my steering wheel trim in gloss black. Came out fantastic. Looking forward to fitting it.