Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Moonstones F90 M5

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
If I can get it looking like this I’ll be happy.

Bit too low and the wheels are 22s. I wouldn’t go that far on either but the headlights look tremendous.

View attachment 1229

Sorry, you know me, always arguing 🤣 but if you want that type of look, you need to buy a two door car, ie. an RS5.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Had the E34 M5, E39 M5 and E60 M5 when they were fairly current, and I think that's why I have never bought another one. Amazing car, I thoroughly respect what it is and what it is capable of, but its always disappointing to look back at and does not have that "Fuck me look at that beastie" factor. Carbon and addons do help, but no matter what you do, and you can go to far - it just does not have that WOW factor in looks alone.

What a car though, and the Remit has always been a discreet executive 4 door car that would humble a Supercar. They did meet their objective!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I like the Ferrari Red, and Sao Paulo or whatever its called and I am not usually a fan of Silver but always liked the F90 in Hockenheim. It has a nice contrast

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
I like the Ferrari Red, and Sao Paulo or whatever its called and I am not usually a fan of Silver but always liked the F90 in Hockenheim. It has a nice contrast

The problem with those colours (for me) though, is it is trying even more to be sporty and fails. I like the colours, but not on the M5.

Better dark and boring in the F90.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Don’t get wrong. I wouldn’t do the wheels or the ride height so low. It’s just the headlights I’m interested in.
It was the wheels and air ride look that gave me a
twitch.gif

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Just a typical Thursday evening….

Still a work in progress. Bought a spare set of lights from eBay so I could take my time and still use the car.

All I’ve done is split one and removed the chrome pieces for painting and stick the rest of the light back together but gives an idea of what it’s going to look like.
43703724-270D-4D1D-AC55-8D276E00FE77.jpeg
7BC3CFDC-C2FF-42DC-A61A-2D720D50594D.jpeg
BADF5520-B4C6-45AB-97D6-A769702770EB.jpeg
64617A73-A83C-42D8-AB7F-A191E93140E5.jpeg