Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Moonstones F90 M5

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Thumb was a bad one and I managed to jab two of my fingers as well! Did the same last time too! Those picks are sharp!

I did the same with an RS6
Thumb was a bad one and I managed to jab two of my fingers as well! Did the same last time too! Those picks are sharp!

I always used MJ conversions for this exact reason, sadly they are not around anymore.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
To be fair there’s a couple of places online that will do it for you but they’re generally around £2k plus the cost of headlights!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Wee delivery today….

Spot the difference:

set number 1
View attachment 1276 View attachment 1277

set number 2
View attachment 1278 View attachment 1279
Set number 1: £100 shipped.

Set number 2: £450

Real carbon fibre. Feel superb.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Set number 1: £100 shipped.

Set number 2: £450

Real carbon fibre. Feel superb.
Put the fake ones back in the BMW box and return them for a refund.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Don’t mind paying a premium for stuff when there’s a genuine difference but when the copy is identical and a fifth of the price…

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Don’t mind paying a premium for stuff when there’s a genuine difference but when the copy is identical and a fifth of the price…
I’m having a look now. I really could do with someone getting me the discount code from the member arranging the E92 M3 Carbon Klasse Plenum group buy over on Cutters, not sure if @StuartK or @Senna11 can help me out doing a covert mission!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive

There's loads of difference in their manufacture, but the savings work for many.

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than press the buy button from Ali Express.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
There's loads of difference in their manufacture, but the savings work for many.

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than press the buy button from Ali Express.

Lol. £300 quid buys a lot of soap.

I’ve had some decent bits and pieces from it over the years. Always a gamble though so have never spent big money.