Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

MrMcG's E63 M6 V10

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
That's a lovely looking car mate and the wee child is ADORABLE in the snow suit. Proper cute. Mine are all grown up now, I do miss them being small lol. Never seen an M6 in Interlagos!!

He is awesome full of energy and beans and can make a bad day good.

I had to throw him in the snow suit in case he decided to run into the water for the waves again, he likes the water hitting his shins :ROFLMAO:

I am really pleased with the car it has met all expectations I had so far I feel a weird sense of pride when driving and looking at it which leads me to think I will keep hold of this for many years to come.

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Well looks like I may have my first problem on the car

2 weeks now the car has been on the cTek and its not gone above stage 3, I have pulled the comfort access fuse to see if its that draining it but no change.

Coincidentally the soft close feature on the passenger side has stopped working so I think I will have to get it booked in at some point and see what is going on. It is SORN at the moment so may wait a while before I get it done but will most likely take it off charge as well.

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Thank you chaps

For the first time in 2 weeks the Ctek has shown some movement and the soft close door works again

I'll leave it a few more days and Ill replace the comfort access fuse