Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

My ‘95’ Corrado Vr6

DazMVR

Tyre Kicker
Drives
E92 M3 comp / Vw Corrado Vr6
I have had a bit of a life long affair with these cars
Bought my first, a yellow G60back in 1999 then a second , a Vr6 couple of years later. Owned that one for 13 years and poured a lot of love into it .
It was modified and had Recaro seats, BBS Rs wheels and lots of really nice bits and bobs. Regretfully I sold it thinking I wanted a change. However missed it so much I bought another 2 years later.
This one was a great find with 1 owner and 70k miles. I bought it up to concourse standard within a year or 2 and have owned it now for about 6years.
Only use it now for a couple of my favourite shows in the year and sorn it for the rest of the year
It’s standard apart from coilovers, the standard ride height is ridiculous so it’s a common mod

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
One of the best front ends on any car ever. Always loved these. Any more pics of the rear and the interior?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Lot of love for these. I had a Golf VR6 in Dusty Mauve, great car although the dampers were too soft, which was addressed with the later models.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I looked at a VR6 one in purple last year was very tempted, that looks very nice, love a retro classic, a G60 would be nice as well :)