Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

New Bilt Hamber Touch On

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
touch-on-DW.jpg

Anyone seen this? I've used Gyeon Wetcoat before and currently use Carpro Hydrofoam. Really handy if you juts want to top up the water-beading on your paintwork but don't have time or the weather for a full-on wax or sealant. With those products you need to go over the car with a wash-mitt once you've foamed them on, but from a video I saw on the above it looks like you just spray this gear on and then jet wash it straight off again.

Looks interesting.

I also use Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam at the moment and they've just released a new Touchless Wash to go with the Touch On. Apparently the new snowfoam works really well because it's a sugar-based product which I've never come across before.

Review on Detaling World here. Looks like it's worth a bash.

benno_s550

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mustang GT & Mini JCW
Am looking forward to trying out the new foam but still have best part of 5l of AutoFoam left as well as some of the Autoglym Polar stuff that I started to play with before winter. Not to mention the YumCars, Autoglanz, Adams, Gyeon, AutoFinesse etc etc that I have racked up. I reckon I need never buy another detailing product in my life and still have some left over when I pop it lol.

And just noticed Halfords have their 3-for-2 on Autoglym again.......

Benno

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Still have 5ltr Auto Foam to use, but I like trying new BH stuff they are usually very good at what they do

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Whats peoples thoughts on Snow Foam, yes its good fun but can't help but think its a load of bollox and is nothing more than a good Pre-Jet wash would achieve !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Whats peoples thoughts on Snow Foam, yes its good fun but can't help but think its a load of bollox and is nothing more than a good Pre-Jet wash would achieve !!

I’m not convinced but I adopted it as part of my wash routine years ago and do it anyway.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I tried a few SF but know only use BH Auto Foam, but in 2ltr pump sprayer with hot water and spray whole car and leave to dwell a 5 min if not in direct sun, that works as well if not better with hot water, that's all I need on my ceramic coated wheels as well, great option, IMHO
SF great if you want to use lug detailing brush and go round all the window seals , grills and trim etc and it adds a slickness to the routine, but that's only time I use know.
Another good idea for good wash after prewash is squirt a little blog of shampoo on the mitt every panel instead of in the bucket , i sometimes use carpro iron x Snow foam for that as its in push dispenser so works a treat and gets a small amount of iron partials of paint as well.