Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

New BMW 3.0 CSL anyone?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
BMW love a "special edition" don't they! Just 50 means it will be unobtainable anyway (and it will be around 19 million pounds as well) so its mute really!

To be fair I quite like it. If they smoothed out the arches and it was not so Liberty Walk look, I'd like it even more.

I know I'm getting old !

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
750k before it is flipped for double that i feel. I saw somewhere only 4 coming here so it will be unlikely to ever be seen other than on YouTube etc.

I had hoped the new M2 was going to look a bit like this As it would have sold by the bucket load, not that it wont anyway.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
750k before it is flipped for double that i feel. I saw somewhere only 4 coming here so it will be unlikely to ever be seen other than on YouTube etc.

I had hoped the new M2 was going to look a bit like this As it would have sold by the bucket load, not that it wont anyway.

Denso

Hi mate, I thought I read somewhere you had one of these on order, talking of flipping ;)

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Holly sh*t thats obscene. Still no sign of the AMG engined cars until next summer at the earliest 😭

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
The CSL is a collectible for the privileged few who won’t use them. Let’s face it, why would you want a stripped down 550bhp RWD M4 in the real world on every day roads??

Seen a few Emira’s popping out online. A guy I sold some M4 bits two who’s on instagram has just taken delivery of a yellow one. Lovely looking thing and vast improvement in the interior but you’d need to be off your nut to spend £105k on one.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The CSL is a collectible for the privileged few who won’t use them. Let’s face it, why would you want a stripped down 550bhp RWD M4 in the real world on every day roads??

Seen a few Emira’s popping out online. A guy I sold some M4 bits two who’s on instagram has just taken delivery of a yellow one. Lovely looking thing and vast improvement in the interior but you’d need to be off your nut to spend £105k on one.

I agree, and to me it should be prettier as well. however, If they are changing hands for that much I would have done a Denso as well!