Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

New Range Rover officially unveiled.

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
If it’s new and wants to keep up nowadays, a lightbar is a must!

I believe Elon’s Cybertruck was the first to showcase the look.

I drove alongside a Hyundai Ioniq 5 a few evenings ago. It’s lighting configuration had me staring and admiring it. I never ever thought I’d be saying that about a Hyundai.

WhatCar review on it

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
If it’s new and wants to keep up nowadays, a lightbar is a must!

I believe Elon’s Cybertruck was the first to showcase the look.

I drove alongside a Hyundai Ioniq 5 a few evenings ago. It’s lighting configuration had me staring and admiring it. I never ever thought I’d be saying that about a Hyundai.

WhatCar review on it
Was the 992 the first to have the rear light bar?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I dont have an issue with light bars personally. I just don't like the whole back end and weedy lights at the sides. I reserve the right to completely change my mind once I see the whole thing though.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Always was going to look like a bigger Velar. It will always be the daddy!

probably looks better in nearly every other colour. I like it.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Interesting that they’ve dropped the fancy lower touch screen for the heating controls.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Interesting that they’ve dropped the fancy lower touch screen for the heating controls.

That's because it was crap. Touch screens are just rubbish, they look like a baby has played with them most the time!

JMS

Pit Crew
I just don't like light bars or those indicators that sweep.. Just wouldn't buy a car with them.

Guess I will be on a push bike within a few years!!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
It's what it should look like to my eyes, but I like SUV's as much as dipping my dick in salt, so can't say if it's good or bad to be fair.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
That's because it was crap. Touch screens are just rubbish, they look like a baby has played with them most the time!

Yeah Im not a fan of them either but that's a very unfashionable opinion within UI design within the car world these days so its interesting that they've done a U-Turn on it.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I love it, if I could afford a new one I’d definitely have one. Wouldn’t dare have one out of warranty mind! :)

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Business partner order this for May 2022 they've told him. Seven seat long wheelbase in some daft green...

Unknown.jpeg

Reactions: Che