DEUTSCHESPEED.com Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche and more

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Online Buying Disaster (Drama Queen Alert)

The Revenant

Test Pilot
Drives
2018 M5
A fair bit of arguing by email and it’s going back. Wouldn’t use them again.

Gone completely off piste and ordered a Y-T :cool:

F7A2F67D-E65B-451F-90C0-5539E085A00D.png

The Revenant

Test Pilot
Drives
2018 M5
Cancel that 🤣

The YT delivery continues to be pushed back and potentially into next year and I want to get out, so cancelled the order and trawled the bike shops this week. Glad to report I found a cracker, now being prepped and wrapped, to land with be in time for a weekend ride.

Its a british one too - a Whyte E-180RS 2022 V3...

1 copy.jpg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Cancel that 🤣

The YT delivery continues to be pushed back and potentially into next year and I want to get out, so cancelled the order and trawled the bike shops this week. Glad to report I found a cracker, now being prepped and wrapped, to land with be in time for a weekend ride.

Its a british one too - a Whyte E-180RS 2022 V3...

View attachment 1025

Oooosh, that's nice, I prefer the YT, but this is British so respect!

The Revenant

Test Pilot
Drives
2018 M5
Well, it's completed its maiden journey and I enjoyed it immensely.

I knew what route I wanted to take, to experience road, trail and some bumpy bits and it ended up only 8 miles, but now feel I've got used to the bike.

We need a MTB thread :)

Unknown.jpeg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Looks nice that, as I shudder with the frame resting on that pole !! I know that can't move, but I did that on a Pinarello Dogma F10 to take a picture and it moved forward in the wind and scraped the paint off the top tube !

Does the Motor make it more fun ?

Get an MTB thread up, be nice to have a look at some bikes. If you didn't know I am a bit partial to good old photos being posted !

The Revenant

Test Pilot
Drives
2018 M5
Looks nice that, as I shudder with the frame resting on that pole !! I know that can't move, but I did that on a Pinarello Dogma F10 to take a picture and it moved forward in the wind and scraped the paint off the top tube !

Does the Motor make it more fun ?

Get an MTB thread up, be nice to have a look at some bikes. If you didn't know I am a bit partial to good old photos being posted !

It's PPF'd mate, or that pole would not have featured!

The motor is an odd one.

You want to drop a gear or two, but can just up the assist instead. I suppose I will get used to using both as I get more miles on.

They're heavy, so the more fun but depends what you do. I wouldn't have covered the same miles with no motor, so for me, yes.