Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Petrol Prices

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
For the first time ever today I filled a car up and it cost me over a hundred quid. I can't even remember what the per litre cost was but it was something like £1.69. This for V Power at a Shell forecourt in Hamilton.

I've been driving gas-guzzlers for a while now and as I do short commutes I get terrible MPG. Currently sitting at 15.6mpg in the M5 but that stung a bit this morning.

What's everyone else paying for fuel around the country at the moment?

Wolverine

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW 420D M Sport Gran Coupe
I managed to fill the 4er up with standard diesel this week for 155.9 p/L. It was 160.9 p/L the next morning, however most garages here are around 170.9 p/L for diesel, the most expensive are 179.9 p/L.

This is really hurting my hunt for a 7 seater as I do 90 miles a day of A road and Motorway commuting and going to something larger with lower MPG is really going to sting the wallet if this is a long term situation.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Tesco's near me is £1.57 for 99 RON stuff a few days ago, I am off there shortly so will report back on its current position.

Ennoch

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW F31 335D
My local shell for diesel was 165.9 but the Morrisons was 154.7 which is some difference for a distance of about half a mile! Then again I don't have a choice but use super for the Impreza when that comes back out so that'll be Tesco Momentum at some daft price.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Sainsbury's in Wolves is currently at £161.9 for E10 unleaded, think it's only going to go one way.