Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Post awesome car videos here…

Broncho

Test Pilot
Drives
E Class Cabrio
Fucken hell thought this’d be decent, seriously nobody going to post Senna driving the NSX in slip on shoes?

FFS 🤣

G50

Boy Racer
Drives
Bmw 540i
E30 vid was cool, think I've seen it before, but one that can be watched again and again, that's some driving!

I've got loads of good vids saved as favourites on YouTube, other half is out tonight so I'll grab a few beers and sift through them.

Some of my favs are just ones like microphones in the engine bay of an S2000 being ragged, not sure everyone would appreciate that 😂

G50

Boy Racer
Drives
Bmw 540i
One of my favs, 600bhp heavily track prepped supra chasing an awesome sounding Radical SR3. Supra passes the radical on one of the fastest parts of the track when the radical has topped out at what must be over 160mph.

Grogu

Boy Racer
Drives
Audi
Always liked the sound in this video, the supercharged Jaguar V8. Had an XF, but would love an XKR as a weekend car. Will need to refresh when watching, my posting skills seem to only be able to copy it at the final few seconds 🤷

Broncho

Test Pilot
Drives
E Class Cabrio
E30 vid was cool, think I've seen it before, but one that can be watched again and again, that's some driving!

I've got loads of good vids saved as favourites on YouTube, other half is out tonight so I'll grab a few beers and sift through them.

Some of my favs are just ones like microphones in the engine bay of an S2000 being ragged, not sure everyone would appreciate that 😂
I would, the S2000 is probably my favourite car!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have always thought this takes some beating, The Porsche Yellow Bird...!!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Doesn’t really fall into the awesome category but I made this using the apple iMovie app on my phone when I had my RS5. It’s “ultimate form” is around the 2minute mark.

Last edited:

TodmordenLad

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Currently Mazda, previously many BMW, MB & Audi
It won't be everyone's cup.of tea but this BBR fettled MX-5 is a proper little driver's car - love 'em!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
if you have never driven one, you will never understand(y)