Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Pressure Washers

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ve got a Nilfisk P150.2 it’s been brilliant for years and never missed a beat, it gets used a LOT and not saying it needs replacing, but are these worth upgrading to!

Mine had a good run. Nearly 8 years on the dot and a 5 year warranty (Kranzle is only 2). I had to replace a few bits on my P150.2 over the years but it’s been a very good buy none-the-less. The Kranzle is good but certainly not worth scrapping a perfectly good P150 for. Worth looking at when the Nilfisk eventually goes pop but if yours lasts as well as mine did, you’re a long time away from that happening!

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Mine had a good run. Nearly 8 years on the dot and a 5 year warranty (Kranzle is only 2). I had Rj replace a few bits on my P150.2 over the years but it’s been a very good buy none-the-less. The Kranzle is good but certainly not worth scrapping. Perfectly good P150 for. Worth looking at when the Nilfisk eventually goes pop but if yours lasts as well as mine did, you’re a long time away from that happening!

Nice one. Thanks