Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build R8 V10 Plus

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Finally picked up my dream car :)

I’ve been really lucky and found myself a low mileage, really well cared for R8 V10 plus.
It’s awesome, I love it! I think this will be a long term keeper.

I was a little nervous about matte paint but I’m really pleased with how it looks.

Spent all day yesterday ceramic coating it, time now to enjoy!9C8E32B2-3FB7-4E41-88F6-6EDED5A8346F.jpegCC07910D-F673-4C25-8BD9-D880BADC2382.jpeg60159E3F-746C-45D4-98CF-55BB8D3E8D39.jpeg7D5B850B-C7C9-4A08-AB66-5BFB2C6AD5AD.jpeg

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Absolutely chuffed for you. I wish you much looking and listening to that beauty.

Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That's bloody lovely Che. Congratulations. Love the Matt blue

Incidentally I looked at one yesterday albeit a V8 manual and it turned into a 7 hour round trip to see a complete dog !!

I am giving up on this car viewing for a week or so, spent last weekend and this viewing cars that are frankly nothing like as described.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Thanks guys :) (y)

it’s a minefield boba isn’t it, I’ve been all over the country looking too, like you say people’s descriptions leave a lot to be desired at times!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Holy shit! You lucky, lucky bastard you.

My jealousy cannot be put into words. This is my dream motor as well. LOVE the matt blue paintwork.

Would love to see some interior pics and what the exhaust sounds like if you’re up for posting.

I drove the original V8 R8 around a track when it first came out and have been in love with it ever since. The V10 has ever been my Halo car especially in face-lift guise. One day…

Hope you enjoy every minute of it mate and long may it serve you well…

Bastard.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Holy shit! You lucky, lucky bastard you.

My jealousy cannot be put into words. This is my dream motor as well. LOVE the matt blue paintwork.

Would love to see some interior pics and what the exhaust sounds like if you’re up for posting.

I drove the original V8 R8 around a track when it first came out and have been in love with it ever since. The V10 has ever been my Halo car especially in face-lift guise. One day…

Hope you enjoy every minute of it mate and long may it serve you well…

Bastard.
Thanks stone :ROFLMAO:

i can’t quite believe it yet myself, still sinking in!

it’s got the valved Capristo X pipe exhaust on it, it’s sounds unbelievable! I’ll try and get some audio next weekend and try to figure out how to post it.

It doesn’t have the buckets but it has the quilted leather option along with the full leather (dash, tops of doors, etc..). I really fancied the buckets but i just couldn’t turn this one down as it had really been looked after and I think I got a good deal in the current market.

AE5E3DCB-974E-4B25-BC8D-BFA6F66B4E35.jpegBAFC42AE-5293-4DC8-8053-419F62D7DFA4.jpeg360F78AF-2C35-4E66-8573-004D1718D754.jpeg

Senna11

Racing Driver
Looks amazing and congratulations. Much want for one of these. Get some videos up.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Where did you see this one for sale Che?
I joined the R8 Owners UK facebook group along with the Audi R8 Cars & Parts for sale - UK facebook group.
It was advertised on one of those (y)

Its a real low mileage enthusiast owned car (just 19.5k) with full Audi service history, can really tell its been cherished so those groups are well worth monitoring if your still in the market.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I joined the R8 Owners UK facebook group along with the Audi R8 Cars & Parts for sale - UK facebook group.
It was advertised on one of those (y)

Its a real low mileage enthusiast owned car (just 19.5k) with full Audi service history, can really tell its been cherished so those groups are well worth monitoring if your still in the market.
Ahhh, I might need to join face book, its getting a good place to buy a car!!

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
That's a stunning motor mate, well done. Definatley wort the leg work and waiting to get the one you want.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Those seats with the quilted leather are lovely. They look in great condition as well. The original seats (shared with the M2 TT) were prone to have the leather on the seat cushion loosen up but the quilted effect would prevent that from happening so it's a win-win for you in this case. Buckets obviously look great but I can't say I'd be missing them too much with how well those seats match the rest of the interior.

I hate you by the way. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Congrats, that looks fantastic and i can only imagine it sounds even better still, hope you enjoy it.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Apologies for the really poor camera positioning (iPhone stuck to rear window inside cabin) but I’ve been trying to capture the sound of the car. This is the one with the least wind noise as the window was only open a little. Hope it captures the noise ok, will need to invest in something better at some point to get a quality recording!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I hear plenty sounds absolutely fantastic, especially those down shifts

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
And all at the national speed limits, god knows what it would sound like flat out mate 🤣🤣

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Apologies for the really poor camera positioning (iPhone stuck to rear window inside cabin) but I’ve been trying to capture the sound of the car. This is the one with the least wind noise as the window was only open a little. Hope it captures the noise ok, will need to invest in something better at some point to get a quality recording!

Feck me! That is the aweseome. I really would love one of these.