Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Road Trips - Cars & Coffee - Motorsport Events

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Here you go...

He has a massive collection of cars that dont really make sense other than being a petrolhead.

@Robinho21 Ill get some pictures of the 965 it was commissioned for restoration a few months ago and the build is gathering pace, the engine will be 850bhp !

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
That looks an varying collection, is that a nice Mini I see?, does he get them out and about.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That looks an varying collection, is that a nice Mini I see?, does he get them out and about.

Most have been sat there for as long as I can remember, His daily is a GT3 RS. He has just had a custom made unit built and they are all displayed much better. He has also since, added to his collection as well !!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Holy god that’s one epic collection , love that merc GTR in Hell green, a nice RS1600i in there as well.

this was nice, and very rare I believe

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB

or how about this BF? This should keep you in there a bit longer đŸ˜‚

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Stop it !!

To be honest, I am starting to miss the F430, its such a good looking car, and even better in real life, there is some angles of the 458 that looks a little awkward, maybe its just me but the cabin looks to far forward and they lack a bit of drama and some vents!! I still keep looking at them, maybe a mint low miles high spec Rosso / Crema 430 might suffice ?

Ignore me, I've been to the toilet twice and I now need a smoke !

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Yes I was meant to be going to Milan last year and was going to go round for a look at their place

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Even though they all look the same to me, I think the 600LT with its flamethrower top mount exhausts is my favorite (I am going to get told its not a 600LT now !!)