Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

RS3

Senna11

Racing Driver
Audi%20RS%203%202021-17.jpg
Quite like the look of the new ones, arches look nicely aggressive.
Audi%20RS%203%202021-10.jpg

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Not sure mate from my viewpoint.

Looks a lot of plastic, but accept big grills are here to stay.

More for me seems like they're trying too hard to make it look sporty/aggressive, but doesn't gel, just scollops and shaprp edges.

Never liked the boot version though, but the fastback in the flesh may change my mind.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Red one looks like a 4 door Yaris GR.

the RS3 has always been an also ran car against the 4, 5 and 6 for me.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Not keen on the saloon version, it would be hatchback or estate version, but looks to be a hugely capable machine. Moved forward from the previous version.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I actually like the saloon version, as well as the hatchback but it’s yet another car that I admire but can’t see myself ever owning.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I actually like the saloon version, as well as the hatchback but it’s yet another car that I admire but can’t see myself ever owning.
I'll let you know what its like, a mates just put an order in for one, the saloon version. He got a good deal on his 3 year old version as Audi have been negotiating and pestering him for the past few weeks. He got £33k for a 3 year old RS3 with 16k miles. I was a bit off, I thought he would have got 28k at best.