Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Ruby Rebuild

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
You've basically built a new car! Whats the plan for it? Are you going to pull it out and enjoy in the summer, keep it as a collectable show car etc?

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
The plan is to keep her and just use her in the summer. If things change in my life then i would reluctantly sell her.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
This became available brand new, boxed and with wiring kit. I simply couldn’t resist. Picture was taken before detail and storage.

89CC12EC-C9F8-4976-ACF8-54B3C567A406.jpeg

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That is nice, but now its not full OEM now, I seem to recall you wanted to do a full OEM rebuild.

Nice though, It will need a CSL front bumper next !

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
That is nice, but now its not full OEM now, I seem to recall you wanted to do a full OEM rebuild.

Nice though, It will need a CSL front bumper next !
I still have the original and can change back and forth.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
I finally got the chance to see the car in the metal today, couldn’t be happier with the results.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Ruby attended her first show last weekend at the Scottish festival of motoring with the Scottish M Team. It was a great day out with some amazing cars on display.

Denso

Scoobyd

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW E46 330ci Sport Convertible
This is incredible! As a fellow E46 owner I've just read through this whole thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. What a project. As others have said, it's basically a new car! Having had mine since it was just 2.5 years old I've always said if the lotto came in I'd love to fully restore mine back to factory fresh. Daren't think what it must have all cost but let's hope you keep it and enjoy it for many years to come now!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
This is incredible! As a fellow E46 owner I've just read through this whole thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. What a project. As others have said, it's basically a new car! Having had mine since it was just 2.5 years old I've always said if the lotto came in I'd love to fully restore mine back to factory fresh. Daren't think what it must have all cost but let's hope you keep it and enjoy it for many years to come now!

Thanks for the kind words, I will try and take her to cleanfest in September as i have been accepted for that, it will probably be her last outing for this year.

Denso

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Just noticed this thread......WOW! You must be well chuffed.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
The car is away for ceramic coating in time for cleanfest. I have fitted original CSL wheels (i checked these are the correct ones after the TT wheel debacle) whats your thoughts on these, i am unsure over the originals, my only issue with the originals that i have is that these have been cut.

05871773-1D04-4707-A440-D88CD2D92759.jpeg

Denso