Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build S550 Mustang GT shadow edition

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

JustChris

Boy Racer
Drives
440i Vert
@M4rkM there’s very few car’s can pull off a bonnet stripe but I’m looking at your photos and thinking a nice black stripe would look ace on that.

View attachment 1822

Love that you’re not hanging around with mods. Straight in there immediately…a man after my own heart. 👍🏻👍🏻
Mustang is the only I think of with Bonet Stripes

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
Rather than admit the blue engine covers may have been a mistake, the sensible thing to do would be to buy a blue hardrace strut bar, wouldn’t it?
7FB0A861-0427-4730-AB06-FA795930AF9A.jpeg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
R

NemisisUK is a dangerous place to browse!

I love modding, its when I can't do anymore, I get bored, and I have gone as far as I can with what I have got at the moment so somethings gotta give!

Quite fancy a C63s or X5M, but waiting a price on the new Supra GR !

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I love modding, its when I can't do anymore, I get bored, and I have gone as far as I can with what I have got at the moment so somethings gotta give!

Quite fancy a C63s or X5M, but waiting a price on the new Supra GR !

Ah new Supra, there’s a car with loads to buy for it!

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
New expansion tank
D6E5E82C-92F3-4E60-AD78-5443602A79DE.jpeg

Edit. It doesn’t fit with the Ford catch can :poop:

Last edited: