Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Sao Paolo M5 anyone?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Someone specc’d an M5 in G80 signature Sao Paola yellow.

I quite like it to look at but no way I’d have it myself.

9A698698-8C0B-4F5E-8076-6F153B0C6151.jpegCD04D240-3CAF-4B27-9233-E9AF2405780E.jpeg962AB862-EB1D-49FE-9744-4BFCFC525F6C.jpeg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That is stunning. I don't think you can get a better contrast than yellow and black, it shows off all the lines and details. The calipers need to be colour coded or Gold as well.

Its the colour I'd buy.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
That is stunning. I don't think you can get a better contrast than yellow and black, it shows off all the lines and details. The calipers need to be colour coded or Gold as well.

Its the colour I'd buy.

It does make it really stand out and I quite like the colour on the G80 but I'm not sure I could live with it. I actually like the red calipers on it as to my eye the black and red combo in the wheel wells tie in with the rear lights.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
It does make it really stand out and I quite like the colour on the G80 but I'm not sure I could live with it. I actually like the red calipers on it as to my eye the black and red combo in the wheel wells tie in with the rear lights.

The red clashes to me, the rear lights need to be Black and clear on that, but fear not I could live with that as it is! I'll be looking out for that car for sale in a couple of years ! I'd love that.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I seen this on an M4 and it left me cold as ice, an M5 for me should be understated and fly under the radar IMHO, sleeper car, but sadly I think it works on M5 , but after seeing a Ferrari Red M5 comp it looked fantastic