Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

So whats your current car and what are you planning on getting next.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
M4. Not had it for long and have spent a fortune on modding it and getting right so I’ve no plans but I have been toying with the idea of an SUV for a while. Now that I’ve spent a wee bit of time with wife’s RRS sport I think I might go for something like an X5M or an FPace SVR next.

One thing I am set on, reducing what I spent on cars. The days of shelling out the better part of a grand a month when it spends more time on my driveway than anywhere else are gone.

Have said that when it comes to cars I change my mind like the weather.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
M4. Not had it for long and have spent a fortune on modding it and getting right so I’ve no plans but I have been toying with the idea of an SUV for a while. Now that I’ve spent a wee bit of time with wife’s RRS sport I think I might go for something like an X5M or an FPace SVR next.

One thing I am set on, reducing what I spent on cars. The days of shelling out the better part of a grand a month when it spends more time on my driveway than anywhere else are gone.

Have said that when it comes to cars I change my mind like the weather.
I think I spend more than that a month on cars. I only just bought a Fezza steering wheel in carbon, but god I love it! Need to stop spending now!

Graham southall

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Porsche 992 c4 s
Hi , at the moment I have range sport hst 2019 running black 22 inch and carbon pack, great car, but toying on have a Porsche 992 c4 s, but I am thinking I mite regret it.??? Wot do you guys think???

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hi , at the moment I have range sport hst 2019 running black 22 inch and carbon pack, great car, but toying on have a Porsche 992 c4 s, but I am thinking I mite regret it.??? Wot do you guys think???
Pretty different cars mate, what’s your thought process and circumstances?

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Wife

Q5 - most likely a Tesla for her next may as well enjoy the electrical benefits before they tax them as well

Me

M6 - struggling on this, don’t know what I could replace it with in the price range, so to me that’s a sign it stays with me

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wife

Q5 - most likely a Tesla for her next may as well enjoy the electrical benefits before they tax them as well

Me

M6 - struggling on this, don’t know what I could replace it with in the price range, so to me that’s a sign it stays with me
The M6 V10 is a hell of a lot of car for the money.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I think I spend more than that a month on cars. I only just bought a Fezza steering wheel in carbon, but god I love it! Need to stop spending now!

oh I’m just talking about the the finance payment. Everything else over and above is fair game! 😂😂

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Welcome to the forum Graham. Good to have you here. How about some pics of your Rangey in the Range Rover thread. Ive just bought one for the missus. Would love to see what yours looks like with the car in bits.

Graham southall

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Porsche 992 c4 s

Attachments

• 23172B1B-AD16-4047-926E-8C506564ADA7.jpeg
    23172B1B-AD16-4047-926E-8C506564ADA7.jpeg
    541.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 47AD0D76-1DE5-462F-A384-77471C4B48A0.jpeg
    47AD0D76-1DE5-462F-A384-77471C4B48A0.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 8

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Very nice, a Range Rover is a hard act to follow as a perfect do it all car ! The perfect scenario is to keep the RRS and get the Porsche (y)

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Various cars all going for an old knacker. Liquidation at its finest.

I might even move “off grid”

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Is this your idea of "being in Cognito" Stu.

Welcome to the forum !!

Cheers mate. I only knew because someone posted up on the other one the name.

I googled DS forum and it brought up disable staff forum at Bristol uni so now I’m a bloody member there too!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Cheers mate. I only knew because someone posted up on the other one the name.

I googled DS forum and it brought up disable staff forum at Bristol uni so now I’m a bloody member there too!

Ha - That's so Stone can Sift the members !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
His name gets starred out on cutters he must been naughty.

No he was not, and I wish they would do that with mine, thats what I wanted, I asked for full deletion of my account and content, countless times, that cvnt of an owner just barred me from logging back in and kept all my content posts, and just put deleted user against my name, and never once answered any of my emails to admin. PM me your email and Ill send you all the emails. How anyone would want to line that mans pocket is beyond me.

StuartK

Chief Engineer
I wish they would do that with mine, thats what I wanted, I asked for full deletion of my account and content, countless times, that cvnt of an owner just barred me from logging back in and kept all my content posts, and just put deleted user against my name. How anyone would want to line that mans pocket is beyond me.

Why did everyone leave? I know it all got personal but I genuinely don’t know what happened?

It of course is about the money there and I can’t begrudge that because it’s time consuming and costly to run a forum.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Why did everyone leave? I know it all got personal but I genuinely don’t know what happened?

It of course is about the money there and I can’t begrudge that because it’s time consuming and costly to run a forum.
I can only answer for me. I Can't stand 4 members and the owner.