Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

So whats your current car and what are you planning on getting next.

StuartK

Chief Engineer
I can only answer for me. I Can't stand 4 members and the owner.

To be fair mate you got picked on.

I think some are jealous because I can’t think of any other reason why you would slag someone for putting pics of their nice cars up on a car forum. Bloody mental.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Current - F80 M3, and I love it!

Possible new addition - Mk1 Golf GTI. It popped up on the Marketplace and is 3 miles away from me. Must be a sign...

That's got to be a sound little buy, looks like white leather !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Currently an M4, I really fancy an R8 v10 Plus (gen 1), on autotrader every day lol, prices just a bit too firm for me currently though!
Would love one of those. Would need to sell both my kids though.

The way this home learning shite is going, that wouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Broncho

Test Pilot
Drives
E Class Cabrio
Ive never really looked at the cab but I have to say I think the E Class coupe is the best looking one currently on the market. I’d have been very interested in an E63 coupe. Not sure why don’t make one.
A neighbour has an e53 Coupe, it’s a beautiful machine.

benno_s550

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mustang GT & Mini JCW
Sorry no DS cars atm, my last M4 went a few months ago now - gone but not forgotten lol.

So atm I have 2017 Mustang GT and 2016 Mini JCW, both heavily modified - may do a build thread on either or both if any interest?

No plans to add anything for a bit - trying to cut down a bit for early early retirement lol.

059C750D-0392-4720-9BF0-A822501B7CEA.jpeg6E950AE7-614D-414A-B316-3CC71760847B.jpeg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Sorry no DS cars atm, my last M4 went a few months ago now - gone but not forgotten lol.

So atm I have 2017 Mustang GT and 2016 Mini JCW, both heavily modified - may do a build thread on either or both if any interest?

No plans to add anything for a bit - trying to cut down a bit for early early retirement lol.

View attachment 455View attachment 457

Love that Stang, best colour and the mods look good, the mini is nice as well, good choice of mods !!

Lovely cars.

benno_s550

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mustang GT & Mini JCW
Love that Stang, best colour and the mods look good, the mini is nice as well, good choice of mods !!

Lovely cars.
Cheers Boba - both are now keepers-for-life and so get untold ££’s spent on them (y)

Benno

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Cheers Boba - both are now keepers-for-life and so get untold ££’s spent on them (y)

Benno

I would love to be happy with a car to keep for life, so respect !

You have two Damn fine automobiles to keep though. Well done (y)

Would be really interested in some feedback on the Stang though mate, if you have the time, I really like them !

benno_s550

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mustang GT & Mini JCW
I would love to be happy with a car to keep for life, so respect !

You have two Damn fine automobiles to keep though. Well done (y)

Would be really interested in some feedback on the Stang though mate, if you have the time, I really like them !
Lol - they won’t be my only cars, just the ones that I’ll keep.

Will try and put some concise thoughts on the ‘stang down in a bit - tbh, it’s a struggle to put into words, it just something that clicks within me. I loved my M4’s, the 2 ‘verts both had the MPE - glorious with the roof down and MPE roaring...... but even on the sunniest of days, it was the ’stang’s keys that got picked up when I fancied a long drive.

Benno

grdaniel

Boy Racer
Drives
French
Currently a megane rs280 cup on lease. Want to buy another car this summer, ideally will be a 981 GT4 buuut i think i will probably bottle that and go for 2nd place option, an s2 lotus exige s 240

Schmeel

Test Pilot
Drives
997 Hartech
Still in the 997 after 3 years. Not thinking to sell.

I am however looking to swap out the xj for a Range sport. I really cannot stop looking at them. An unhealthy fascination if you will.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS

I am however looking to swap out the xj for a Range sport. I really cannot stop looking at them. An unhealthy fascination if you will.

Just got one for the Mrs. We used to go abroad a fair with a good few long weekends away with the kids. Her Audi Q3 just isn't big enough and when we do go away on a road trip, I tend to do the driving. I can't see us going abroad again for a while and so I thought, time to replace the Q3 with something bigger that I'll actually enjoy driving as well. We had a bad start with the Rangey (you can read all about it in the Ranger Rover thread here: https://www.deutschespeed.com/threads/the-range-rover-thread.89/) but so far it's a very nice piece of kit indeed. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a money pit!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB

View attachment 455View attachment 457
Great choices their F56 JCW and a V8, we have had our F56 JCW since 2015 still love it and I just sold my C63s coupe a few months back.
what all you done to Mini looks great, mustang looks great too, will we get a GT500 ever in the UK ?

StuartK

Chief Engineer

I have a lovely Autobiography for sale ;)