Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Some F8x bits and some oil

cossie1

Boy Racer
Drives
Nowt
Ok I have the following parts up for grabs, bought for my F82 but no longer needed, all parts will fit F80/F82 and F83 with the exception of the rear lights.

6.5L 0w30 Bmw Twin Power Turbo oil (obviously 6 litres are new and sealed and the 0.5L has been opened, collection only or you can arrange your own courier as most won't carry oil anymore) £65

Genuine Bmw Microfilter (cabin filter) £25

Standard M4 Coupe Pre-LCI Rear lights & loom (both inner and outer lights) £230

Standard Steering wheel trim £60

Standard Downpipes (primary cats) £SOLD

Standard Chrome exhaust tips £85

Standard silver seat badges with black Stickers fitted £55 (You can see the ///M logo colours even in daytime, the wiring has been cut as the new M4 badges have a short lead on them, but plenty left so you can reconnect them easily).

Pre-LCI HVAC (heater) controls, radio panel and surround £70

None sliding Black Leather armrest £30

Brand new N/S/F Lower wishbone (Lemforder) £75

Uprated Genuine NGK 97506 Spark Plugs (the ones recommended for Stage 1/2) £SOLD

Bootmod3 Wi-Fi dongle £SOLD

Shadowline reverse light and rear reflector overlays from Hitlo on here, still in the packet they arrived in as I never got around to fitting them £26

Standard rear diffuser painted gloss black (few minor scratches but not noticeable when fitted) £100

Collection preferred, but postage could be arranged at your cost.

Last edited:

Edrx7

Carbon King
Where did you buy them from bud ?... i take it you have all six?