Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Some nice metal in the detailers!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Just don't get Macs, I think they are styled from Fish! If it did not have it written on the side I would not have a clue what model it was!

Nope not a fan of Lotus, but it was a fabulous colour!

This however, I doff my cap! Apparently he has two and lots of other Rally cars!

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
Those Lotus brakes clash, right?
One went through the village recently - very smart indeed I thought.

The Subaru is ace.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Those Lotus brakes clash, right?
One went through the village recently - very smart indeed I thought.

The Subaru is ace.

I nearly bought a 22b back in the day when they where about 25k. I bought an E36 M3 Evo instead!

I would not have had it long enough to appreciate the appreciation, but my god the prices of them now!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I like the look of the Emira but they seem to be struggling with the usual Lotus build quality issues. I know at least one guy who bought one new and it’s been in the dealer for the last six months for paint bubbling on the drivers door. The same dealer has a nearly new, silver one for sale, that’s been up for about 9 months without a buyer.

As for the Mclarens, I don’t know much about them and many of the models look the bloody same but I’d love to own one. They look great to me. Very distinctive. Would still prefer a Lambo Huracan though.