Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Sort of Detailed the F430 today and used the new current trend Graphene !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I am impressed with the 303 Graphene. Today I did the F430. It did not really need much prep work, so it was polish and buff, I spent more time on the stuff that don't get done like plastic polished the lights, tail pipes, fed the leather, door shuts, arches, engine bay etc.

Then it was out for a blast and took some shots it really does not look like a 13 year old car !!

Love the way this shot came out

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
You can see a real depth of shine on the bonnet on that second pic. Looks very nice indeed.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
It’s good stuff, I bet it’s amazing on a black car!
I had my boot done in Graphene as it's a big flat surface with a spoiler keeping all the water on it so to speak as a test.

It performs well, better than ceramic, but wouldn't say the finish (deep shine) is quite as good.

That said, it is still pretty experimental, but I've got the car booked in for a real good going over in the next couple of weeks. Even though the ceramic is maintained, it just isn't as good as it was when first applied 18 months ago.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I had my boot done in Graphene as it's a big flat surface with a spoiler keeping all the water on it so to speak as a test.

It performs well, better than ceramic, but wouldn't say the finish (deep shine) is quite as good.

That said, it is still pretty experimental, but I've got the car booked in for a real good going over in the next couple of weeks. Even though the ceramic is maintained, it just isn't as good as it was when first applied 18 months ago.

Look forward to some pictures matey.

Given the 303 is just £15 and its done 3 cars already and used a quarter of the bottle, its great value for money.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
Look forward to some pictures matey.

Given the 303 is just £15 and its done 3 cars already and used a quarter of the bottle, its great value for money.
And you've done a pretty good job too mate!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
And you've done a pretty good job too mate!

Thanks, It came out well, it has a very deep gloss wet look, the only downside I found, is the finish is a little grabby and does not feel as nice to touch like a quality slick wax.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
Thanks, It came out well, it has a very deep gloss wet look, the only downside I found, is the finish is a little grabby and does not feel as nice to touch like a quality slick wax.
It will harden mate, especially in this weather, but I bet it's in the garage seeing no sun :ROFLMAO:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
It will harden mate, especially in this weather, but I bet it's in the garage seeing no sun :ROFLMAO:

It is, but its tempting to dig it out again today, I've used it to much this bank holiday (y)

Was out having a go in this beast Yesterday (I must remember to clean my phone lens) Its a 620R I just about fitted in the seat and its bruised both my sides, you just can't go quicker, bonkers car and loved it, just not brave enough to own one !!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Looks fantastic , love the two car combo at bottom , looks like a load of fun indeed :)