Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

TFR

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I just use snowfoam but have been seeing more and more professional detailers using TFR in a pump sprayer. I’m tempted to give it a go.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
I've used BH Surfex in a pump sprayer as a "TFR" and am currently using BH Touchless in the same way. Cant say i notice any difference between the two. Never used a proprietary TFR though.

By caustic, do you mean in relation to wax or ceramic? Certainly need to check on the former, not so much on the later

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I've used BH Surfex in a pump sprayer as a "TFR" and am currently using BH Touchless in the same way. Cant say i notice any difference between the two. Never used a proprietary TFR though.

By caustic, do you mean in relation to wax or ceramic? Certainly need to check on the former, not so much on the later

That's what I use as well BH Surfex I mean. Seems to do a good job!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Went to the local leather interior chaps as needed some seats repaired and they use 50:50 TFR to remove shine from leather and to clean it.

Senna11

Racing Driver

Caustic removes wax. What mix do you use with Surfex?