Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

The Audi RS6 C7 "BEAST" has landed

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hi guys picked the RS6 up today, and I have to say the car was better than expected (condition wise) inside is like new and the outside is stunning condition as well, just a few stone chips and that's really about it. There is no one fussier than me, and I am surprised its near mint.

I would like to thank @moonstone for the private chats and helping me out with all the options its got (near as damn it everything) and giving me the nod to just go and get it !!

Here it is, just got home and still cooling down from its 250 mile trip, oh and what a car the C7 is, its just a beast!!

Spacers where on half our later but just one picture as it started to rain!!!

Will get some better shots of it tomorrow, as for now its off out to have a curry and the missus is driving it there and back !!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Love it!

Enjoy it Boba.

That is an absolute f*cking belter!
Cheers guys, it looks like it’s going to be a dry day today so I will get a few things done on it. Sadly 15mm front spacers causes slight arching out with 4 up contrary to what the tinternet says, so I will need to go 12.

First impressions, well It was also raining yesterday and it’s mad how capable this is in the wet! Also the vectoring diff seems to iron out any understeer, which most Audi’s are famous for, however, Most impressive though is how this car shrinks around you, most sizeable cars I’ve had seem to feel there size, big, but this makes you feel like you are in something much smaller, until you come to stop it!!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Cheers guys, it looks like it’s going to be a dry day today so I will get a few things done on it. Sadly 15mm front spacers causes slight arching out with 4 up contrary to what the tinternet says, so I will need to go 12.

First impressions, well It was also raining yesterday and it’s mad how capable this is in the wet! Also the vectoring diff seems to iron out any understeer, which most Audi’s are famous for, however, Most impressive though is how this car shrinks around you, most sizeable cars I’ve had seem to feel there size, big, but this makes you feel like you are in something much smaller, until you come to stop it!!

I've only ever had the odd Audi, but a TT 20 years ago and a lump of an S8 which I didn't like.

Always thought about the RS4 and 6, but never enough to have a serious look. Wasn't a fan of bigger cars, but the M5 has got me very much into that sort of car now.

Would be really interested to compare the drive versus the M5 with AWD when pushing them around the twisties!

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
That looks like a very purposeful and capable piece of kit Boba.

Congratulations.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I've only ever had the odd Audi, but a TT 20 years ago and a lump of an S8 which I didn't like.

Always thought about the RS4 and 6, but never enough to have a serious look. Wasn't a fan of bigger cars, but the M5 has got me very much into that sort of car now.

Would be really interested to compare the drive versus the M5 with AWD when pushing them around the twisties!

Its interesting as they are both equivalent cars, but the C7 is probably more of a direct comparison to the F10, and if that's the case the RS6 is a better car, however I've drove an F90 M5 a couple of times so can give you my thoughts: I would say the M5 feels bigger! Out the box, the M5 is faster, it is also more agile as well and on track the M5 would show a clean pair of heels, maybe not so much on the road. Interiors are a personal choice, I do think Audi does a nice interior and I find the quality of the materials that bit better. The Noise they make is subjective, both are good, the M5 sounds refined and the RS6 just sounds damn right dirty!! (Mines got the Sports exhaust and I have just done the valve mod and it sounds like a Spitfire !!) Its the looks though the RS6 is a mean looking thing, all puffed out and bulging, its so different than pictures suggest when in person, its a very good looking car, and you could never mistake it for anything else.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
When the weather is better (drizzle best part of today) it will get a good detail, mop and Graphene coat. Got some nice goodies on order as well, but for now, gave it a bit of a wash down and took some better shots.

Last edited:

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Beast mate and agree with everything on the comparisons you made.

I’m ready for a change, sale prices are strong and you’ve given me something to think about for sure!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Beast mate and agree with everything on the comparisons you made.

I’m ready for a change, sale prices are strong and you’ve given me something to think about for sure!
I could not stretch to a Performance edition version, that has near 600 bhp. The new RS6 is yet to grow on me, and they are still very expensive to buy.

I would definitely go try one out though !!

One thing is for sure, there won't be any more petrol models, all RS development has gone electric.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Congrats BF what a machine, nothing like a performance touring, looks great, enjoy

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Cheers guys means a lot.

I've been out in the car for the last couple of nights, using the night vision to see if I can catch anyone dogging !!
Yeah yeah any excuse now you’ve space for a mattress in the back ;)😂

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Little update:

Couple of spoilers turned up today, this:

And this:

Ones I have bought from Maxton before have been a bit of a wobbly finish from certain angles these appear to be quite good and I am pleased, and thanks @moonstone it was defo the right splitter !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Looking good. Just need to peel the badges off them.

I’ve now looking at RS6s for nearly every day. Looks like it might be a foregone conclusion when the right car comes along.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Looking good. Just need to peel the badges off them.

I’ve now looking at RS6s for nearly every day. Looks like it might be a foregone conclusion when the right car comes along.
Will it replace the M3 ? what spec and colour Stone ? Crazy like me then, have a Range Rover, don't really need one, but want one !!

Do the badges come off, I could not get my nail behind them and thought they where in the mold. If they do thank god, they are gash !!

I do really like this thing, for some reason it makes you feel special when you are behind the wheel, I know its not Supercars looks, and it is in reality a family estate car, but you do feel like you are driving around in one of the coolest cars you can buy. It gets a lot of thumbs up as well from people in the know.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
It would replace the M3. Any family trips we do tend to be in the Range Rover and I’d quite like my car to be able to be used for similar.

It’s definitely on the radar as the next motor after this one.

The gel Maxton badges do come off. On some parts there’s a very shallow indentation around them but barely noticeable and for me was the lesser of two evils.