Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Do you think it’s worth £20k. I do miss mine.

All day long with all the time and money I spent on it. Not sure id have another one though. Would need to be a TTRS I think. Although maybe it’s because I’m thinking about the TTS In comparison my R8. That’s like you comparing it to your Ferrari. 😂

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
All day long with all the time and money I spent on it. Not sure id have another one though. Would need to be a TTRS I think. Although maybe it’s because I’m thinking about the TTS In comparison my R8. That’s like you comparing it to your Ferrari. 😂

I love the carbon centre console!

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
Generally I’m not too keen on the Matt / satin type car paints, but I do think your red version looks great in pics, and quite intriguing - gonna keep my eyes open to try and spot one in the wild

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Has to be very very rare. I've never seen matte red in the flesh and certainly not a factory paint finish.

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
Might be tempted to try to buy that off you Boba once you run out of B&Q vouchers…

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Has to be very very rare. I've never seen matte red in the flesh and certainly not a factory paint finish.
You are right stone, Audi never did a factory red Matt paint finish. It’s actually Misano Red with a full Expel Stealth PPF on it. Cost the guy £5500. Its been on the car a few years when the Stealth PPF first came out. It still looks amazing and looks like a factory finish being red all inside the shuts. Everyone comments on it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
You are right stone, Audi never did a factory red Matt paint finish. It’s actually Misano Red with a full Expel Stealth PPF on it. Cost the guy £5500. Its been on the car a few years when the Stealth PPF first came out. It still looks amazing and looks like a factory finish being red all inside the shuts. Everyone comments on it!

ahhhh…. Right. I thought it was factory! Looks awesome.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I bought the car, with the view to removing it, but it’s such a good job and everyone appears to love it except my wife!

I think it looks awesome. Especially with the black bits on. It’s nice take on the usual black and red theme.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I think it looks awesome. Especially with the black bits on. It’s nice take on the usual black and red theme.

I do like the way matt finishes accentuates the bumps and bulges. My wife just thinks cars should be shiny!