Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Went out for lunch, not another car to be seen in the huge Cinema car park!!

This is deliberate......

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
121802F8-1D7C-4547-ADDB-6C5ADDDE534A.jpeg

First actual car park pic. Nipped to Asda to get a sarnie on the way to work and when I came out the wife’s motor was parked close by.

Best of it is she said I walked right past her on the way out of the shop. She never said a word. Who said romance is dead after ten years of marriage eh?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
View attachment 2176

First actual car park pic. Nipped to Asda to get a sarnie on the way to work and when I came out the wife’s motor was parked close by.

Best of it is she said I walked right past her on the way out of the shop. She never said a word. Who said romance is dead after ten years of marriage eh?
That looks sweet!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That TT is looking well nice, apart from the power, I bet you prefer it than the M5!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
That TT is looking well nice, apart from the power, I bet you prefer it than the M5!

I have to say I am very much enjoying it. I can even fit the kids in it when needed! I’m looking forward to getting the M5 back but have to admit, with it having been away for the best part of 2 weeks (with only a short couple drives in between) it’s starting to feel a bit redundant at the moment but I couldn’t bring myself to get rid of it. It’s too good at what it is.