Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Went to do a bit of shopping on my own in Waitrose today, got quite a few "nice car" and smiles from the woman shoppers!

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Whens the new nose going on Boba?

Good question matey, Ferrari parts are a nightmare to get. I am trying to get the front grills, I have them on back order from Ferrari, but they will only have them made when they have enough orders!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Good question matey, Ferrari parts are a nightmare to get. I am trying to get the front grills, I have them on back order from Ferrari, but they will only have them made when they have enough orders!

LOL! Wow! That's next level stuff from the usual "it's on back-order mate".

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
LOL! Wow! That's next level stuff from the usual "it's on back-order mate".
I know, just need a few owners to crash their ultra rare 16M’s and jobs a goodun!

My main dealer is applying pressure and is also checking stock in other countries, so he is trying!

Failing that I might have to go follow owners to Ferrari meets and cut some brake pipes or go to the track days and chuck some oil out on the fast corners!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
i'll join in if I may. maybe not in the same league as some of the cars featured, but german and reasonably speedy so it fits i think.

View attachment 2757
and definitely a car i look back at when walking away from it.

Ive been looking at these on Autotrader recently. Still the best ever RS4 in my book and one of the best looking. Go on, let’s see some more pics! 🙏🏻

bytejunkie

Tyre Kicker
Drives
B7 RS4, STR 675R
Ive been looking at these on Autotrader recently. Still the best ever RS4 in my book and one of the best looking. Go on, let’s see some more pics! 🙏🏻
only had it a couple of weeks, so the one good shot i've got is that one after a wash. will probably start a build thread, love a good build thread and theres lots to be sorted on it, its less than perfect.

bytejunkie

Tyre Kicker
Drives
B7 RS4, STR 675R
One of the best cars ever to leave an Audi factory.
not so much this one ;) , broke down on the way to work yesterday morning. i guess thats my "welcome to rs4 ownership" bill incoming.

Attachments

• breakdown.jpg
    breakdown.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 7

bytejunkie

Tyre Kicker
Drives
B7 RS4, STR 675R
Oh dear. What’s the symptoms?
turned over, but wouldnt fire. suspect low pressure fuel pump so far. its at a decent indy nearby where a mate from years back works, so i know its getting looked at. and it needed the big service anyway, so, 4 figure bill incoming!!!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
turned over, but wouldnt fire. suspect low pressure fuel pump so far. its at a decent indy nearby where a mate from years back works, so i know its getting looked at. and it needed the big service anyway, so, 4 figure bill incoming!!!

Well at least it’s getting the kind of proper attention. It deserves. 👍🏻 Would love to see more of this car and what you get up to with it.