Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I can get four on, without any being blocked in. Six max. Now looking at sub £2k classics just to see how far I can push the wife!

What can you get for 2k?

I quite fancy something like another sorted RS200 Cup. You just can't have as much fun for less!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
What can you get for 2k?

I quite fancy something like another sorted RS200 Cup. You just can't have as much fun for less!

Probably not much. Back looking at Mini JCWs for much more than that now. To be honest, I'm just entertaining myself by looking. There's no way I'm buying something else!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Probably not much. Back looking at Mini JCWs for much more than that now. To be honest, I'm just entertaining myself by looking. There's no way I'm buying something else!
Its not a good time to buy, its probably best to sell quickly, cars are going to come crashing down in price I suspect!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Current WBAC figure on my M5 is £33k! 😂 Bought it just over a year ago for £58k.

Fvck, they are going down quicker than I thought they would. Our WBAC branch is full of cars they have bought, never see it so busy!

I could stretch to firty free and an arf if your interested?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Fvck, they are going down quicker than I thought they would. Our WBAC branch is full of cars they have bought, never see it so busy!

I could stretch to firty free and an arf if you’re hing iinterested?

Thing is, even if I plug £58k into Autotrader (to see what I could buy now for the same as what I paid for the M5 last year) there’s nothing that I’m interested in.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
The yellow really does pop on these cars. Nobody believes me when I tell them how old the car is!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The yellow really does pop on these cars. Nobody believes me when I tell them how old the car is!

I am really enjoying it, I think the yellow makes the car. The way it drives and its power delivery takes me back to my days of the chipped MK1 RS Turbo and Cosworth for some reason!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I am really enjoying it, I think the yellow makes the car. The way it drives and its power delivery takes me back to my days of the chipped MK1 RS Turbo and Cosworth for some reason!

I think mines sounds tremendous with only one resonator deleted. Yours must sound even louder!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I think mines sounds tremendous with only one resonator deleted. Yours must sound even louder!

It does sound good, quite boy racy, dare I say it! (the cabin is quite well insulated from the exhaust I find as well) but its hard to ignore the inline 4 sound!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
It does sound good, quite boy racy, dare I say it! (the cabin is quite well insulated from the exhaust I find as well) but its hard to ignore the inline 4 sound!

I’ve got my exhaust flaps permanently open but I might reverse that to see what it’s like.