Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

The just cleaned / detailed car Picture thread.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
@boba fett buy these!

LOL - You and your lights!! I take these will fit and get rid of the orange bits in the headlights? will they fit the E92 M3 as well, they have a bit of fried egg going on!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
LOL - You and your lights!! I take these will fit and get rid of the orange bits in the headlights? will they fit the E92 M3 as well, they have a bit of fried egg going on!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes. They get rid of the fried egg look and give nice, modern LED flash when used as well. I put these on my M4 so should fit the F30 but not sure on the E92.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
cant go far wrong with AG - a lot of negativity with them as all these new products come on line. But overall, good stuff.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yeah I've used it, had really good results with it however its not the easiest to apply and buff off by hand
Thanks that’s me out, ease of on and off is important to me. I use dodo juice supernatural hybrid Nano and it’s so easy and performs well. But then Graphene 303 is really good and it protects so well and it’s a great price.