DEUTSCHESPEED.com Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche and more

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build The TT Thread

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
M5 / TTS
Had my haldex, ecu and TCU software remotely updated to the latest firmware tonight (ODIS required). Look forward to taking it a decent run tomorrow to see what difference it’s made. Hoping to see a difference in the DSG.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Every time I see this I have an urge to buy lowering springs!

I have never drove another TTS only an RS, which felt more smoother, but did not corner so flat. I would try and hold off and try keeping the original ride quality. But then again I have just lowered the Ferrari, made it more comfortable and spoilt the preciseness of it, all in the name of looks!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
M5 / TTS
I have never drove another TTS only an RS, which felt more smoother, but did not corner so flat. I would try and hold off and try keeping the original ride quality. But then again I have just lowered the Ferrari, made it more comfortable and spoilt the preciseness of it, all in the name of looks!

Ride comfort is what's put me off so far but with it being more of a toy than a daily driver, I'm leaning towards doing it.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
If its a toy then I have to say its pin sharp, so Ill keep the pictures coming so you look at springs again ;)

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Aye you going to get black bolts or leave them silver.

I was just going to do them, was thinking yellow, but might be to much, Ill probably just blow the heads in black, but then again they might look more authentic if they are left as is!!

Oh, Jesus, decisions !!

Denso

Pit Crew
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTS
New expansion tank fitted yesterday as started getting the stop engine check coolant warning.

41D4C97D-9E3C-47E7-9B6B-692B0D5074BD.jpeg

Denso

StuartK

Chief Engineer
It’s more of a drivers car than a Golf R! I wouldn’t have it if it wasn’t fun to drive.

I can see you in one mate!
Yes I almost bought a Nardo Grey TTRS a couple of years back.

I would like a 997 Turbo to be honest in that size of car.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I love them! I truly regret not buying a good mate of mines last year but hey ho.

I’ll be honest I’m keeping things sensible and cheap until the economic dust settles.

Ive had most of the 911 Turbos and You may very well remember my last one (997 Turbo) Modified and over 650bhp and 850Ft it was super bike quick but that did drive like a fast Golf and a really poor noise from in the cabin. Engineering excellence though and a proper weapon!