Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build The TT Thread

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
D212CDB4-384F-4D12-9448-D91C606BF06E.jpeg

Added a wee bit of colour in the cabin.

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
View attachment 2956

Added a wee it of colour in the cabin.
That looks great! Want!

I won’t get that pipe now it’s all fitted, it annoyed me at first and thought what a crap design, but I’m not one for looking at engines so it will be out of site out of mind. But then again if I am getting the boost hose?

Had the oil changed on mine today (and with it being tuned and covered 3k miles since it’s last oil change) I could not believe how easy it was.

oil was £70 oil filter was £12 from Audi.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
View attachment 2956

Added a wee it of colour in the cabin.
Loving that (y)

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
You sold the TTS?

No no no!

I mentioned this elsewhere but might have forgotten to put it on here. My business partner's Taycan has been delayed. They're down to one car at the minute so I lent him the TTS for a couple of months. He's only had a it a couple of weeks and I want it back already!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
No no no!

I mentioned this elsewhere but might have forgotten to put it on here. My business partner's Taycan has been delayed. They're down to one car at the minute so I lent him the TTS for a couple of months. He's only had a it a couple of weeks and I want it back already!

Mines been sat in my works compound for 2 weeks now, I've been using the C63 which has really surprised me as a car with bags of character!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mines been sat in my works compound for 2 weeks now, I've been using the C63 which has really surprised me as a car with bags of character!

I’ve totally lost count of what you’ve got at the minute. A Ferrari, an X5, 2 minis, a C63 and a TTS? Plus the wife’s Evoque convertible???

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
This became abvailable and I couldn’t resist as the replacement for my TTS.

TTRS Vorsprung Edition,

IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That’s lovely Denso, congrats. The only thing I am not sold on is the wheels, but love everything else.

colour is a perfect choice!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Very nice. Love the facelift front end and spoiler. Fully loaded as well if it’s the Vorspring. OLED rear lights are ultra rare as well I believe.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
That’s lovely Denso, congrats. The only thing I am not sold on is the wheels, but love everything else.

colour is a perfect choice!

I know what you mean about the wheels but they are slowly growing on me.

I was sent a video of rare coloured TTRS sport that is up for sale with only 9000 miles, not sure if you will like the colour? Possible contender for the TTS replacement for you?

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Very nice. Love the facelift front end and spoiler. Fully loaded as well if it’s the Vorspring. OLED rear lights are ultra rare as well I believe.

It does look a lot different from the front of the TTS, Seemingly a nardo grey Vorsprung is a pretty rare combination.

Denso