Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build The TT Thread

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
We’ve not have much of it. Light dusting. Ice and fog. The TT hasn’t moved since the cold start started. It’s currently sitting with a battery tender attached.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Chrome mirror caps are back on along with a brand new set of chrome exhaust tips. I can't make my mind up about the mirror caps. Now that they're back on, I think I prefer the black ones, but I'll leave these on for a while.

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Looks stunning. Still prefer the all black and yellow look now I've done it!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I'd have probably kept my wheels and done the same, if the M5 wasn't all black bits.

I love those wheels I bought from you!

Although they look very nice I am not a fan of those TTRS wheels, but it all ties together nicely on your car.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Chrome mirror caps are back on along with a brand new set of chrome exhaust tips. I can't make my mind up about the mirror caps. Now that they're back on, I think I prefer the black ones, but I'll leave these on for a while.

View attachment 2889

View attachment 2890

I too prefer black on yellow, but they both look fantastic anyway.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Black mirror caps for me, but the tips i would keep chrome. Those look sweet.

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I’m looking at the photos above and I’m definitely sticking the black ones back on at the weekend.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I really can’t tell if yours is lowered or not. Sometimes I think it is and other times it looks the same as mine. We’ll need to compare measurements!

Looking at our 2 cars, I think yours is the more grown up version, mines a little more "Bruv"

Next time I have it jacked ill have another look, it defo looks like lowering springs and if I am honest I can't see Audi making something with the suspension so taught, In Dynamic mode its like I don't have any!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Looking at our 2 cars, I think yours is the more grown up version, mines a little more "Bruv"

Next time I have it jacked ill have another look, it defo looks like lowering springs and if I am honest I can't see Audi making something with the suspension so taught, In Dynamic mode its like I don't have any!

Mine feels like that as well to be honest. The tyres are really thin. I usually have it in Individual with everything at max attack and the suspension in comfort. I'll measure my arch gap and we can compare.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Mine feels like that as well to be honest. The tyres are really thin. I usually have it in Individual with everything at max attack and the suspension in comfort. I'll measure my arch gap and we can compare.

I'm using that exact setting as well!

Frizzley

Tyre Kicker
Drives
TTS Roaster
When I bought the car a couple of seat trims were damaged (not the usual failure) and I’ve finally got around to replacing them. Also took the oppertunity to get the new ones painted. Had a bit of spare time this evening so decided to have a go and try to get them fitted. Surprisingly it only took 30 mins to swap the old ones out and have everything bavck together.

3BF40051-5F61-48DF-8611-84774A242F85.jpeg5DB38683-E222-4D8C-96F2-5B3BF700A49F.jpegD941FE40-7E1A-4B89-B007-4DC220F6C555.jpegDE5E4660-5485-49EF-B5C7-63B23E08E426.jpeg35D8583B-AFAB-43CB-A71E-BB4ACEE620EE.jpeg

Frizzley

Tyre Kicker
Drives
TTS Roaster
Very nice (but I’m obviously biased!)
🤣🤣 This one is a slower burn than yours - I’ve finished the interior now (albeit was toying with changing the roll hoop covers to black).

outside next - I’ve got the grill you recommended but thats going to have to wait until it gets warmer and I’ve been looking at wheels. When I first got it I was going to get the black y spokes but then saw yours with the TTRS rims. I had those on my ttrs and really liked them but both those and the y spokes are 20inch and i hated the ride on my ttrs and was forever trying to dodge the craters we have in our local roads.

my current preference are a set of these but am still undecided

AC8885AA-AE15-4D19-9EBE-EFBF71B5508C.jpeg

Last edited:

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I like the design of those. Lowering is on my list but I’m worried about the ride. It’s already pretty harsh in anything but comfort.

My fav Audi wheel is the current RS6 one but you’d be looking at Chinese reps to fit the TT which isn’t adviseable.

Have to say I think gloss black on hoops would like amazing.