Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

These are bloody bargains!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I know they are not everything to everyone and could be better to look at, but given the falling prices - what a car for the money!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
They are stonking value for sure mate.

I got a strong price for mine when swapping to the G80 and they listed it a grand more, then reduced (I know they made money on the G80).

But, extended warranty and general costs with that, for what, I decided, was a fast lump. Looks like it was never fettled, or all the trick bits have been removed too and needs a few to make it look good IMO.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Wow - that's about the same value as the X3M (same mileage / year too)

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ll always fondly remember mine. Was an amazing car with an amazing spec. My only criticism was the looks. Just a bit too vanilla even with the mods I did. A handsome looking car rather than a car that you look at and admire. As an all round package very hard to beat and great to drive.

If it wasnt for the company milk float arriving to replace it, I’d mostly likely still have mine.