Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

TTRS vs Z4 M40i

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
This video's been around for a bit but I've only just seen it myself. The TTRS has been around for a few years now but the interior still blows the new Z4 away in my humble opinion. It's got the wrong badge in comparison to a Porsche Boxster but you can pick up one of these now for £30k+ with decent kit and that lovely interior. Would definitely be on my list if I can ever move to two running a daily and a weekend toy.

Have to say Joe Achilies is one of the more tolerable youtubers. Not as annoying as Schmee or as homicide-inducing as DMO.

Tonester

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M340d
This video's been around for a bit but I've only just seen it myself. The TTRS has been around for a few years now but the interior still blows the new Z4 away in my humble opinion. It's got the wrong badge in comparison to a Porsche Boxster but you can pick up one of these now for £30k+ with decent kit and that lovely interior. Would definitely be on my list if I can ever move to two running a daily and a weekend toy.

Have to say Joe Achilies is one of the more tolerable youtubers. Not as annoying as Schmee or as homicide-inducing as DMO.

But He will always lean the beemer way! Total fan boy....... I do watch his stuff but not the most balanced opinions

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Sadly I really dont like the new Z4, I think it looks weird, just isnt a nice design.
The TT still looks good and it has that magic 2.5 5 pot!

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Think it would have to be the Z4 for me, not really loving either but in the current climate in the Audi would keep getting flagged down to see when my hairdressing salon was due to reopen and couldn't cope with that.

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
Sack both of them off and buy an SLK55
Think sack em both off and get some cheap fun like an MX5 and not worry about scratches and a bit of mud for the same amount of fun in the summer (day of ) sun