Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

ULEZ

Senna11

Racing Driver
It appears that ULEZ is being expanded to include all of Greater London which means pre Euro 4 petrol and pre Euro 6 diesel will be subject to the daily charge. No waiver for older classic cars unlike France & Germany which allow older cars to be exempt as part of their motoring heritage. More short sighted thinking from the London mayor.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
It seems that most cities are going the same way. They want to outlaw cars altogether.

Senna11

Racing Driver
I do think the point being missed by the mayor is that most who own older classic cars and even the young timers, tend to use them sparingly.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Manchester was meant to be bringing one in too in May 2022 that was 493 square mile radius which was ridiculous.

They kept quiet about it until the signs went up beginning of this year. So no one knew. Anyway that much of a fuss has been kicked up about it they've had to suspend it for now.

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
Manchester was meant to be bringing one in too in May 2022 that was 493 square mile radius which was ridiculous.

They kept quiet about it until the signs went up beginning of this year. So no one knew. Anyway that much of a fuss has been kicked up about it they've had to suspend it for now.
I saw signs last weekend about this in Ashton and Oldham - not quite Manchester City centre, is it?