Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Vegas Yellow TT with my M5 wheels

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I'm having a nosey on the Concaver website as the CVR1s that are on the M5 are getting refurbed in black on Wednesday and I wanted to see what it would look like. Stumbled across those wheels in black on a Vegas Yellow TT(RS). They look pretty good I think.

1659996408266.png

Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I would like the RS6 C7 alloys on my TTS just not sure if its the same stud pattern. I quite like my wheels in Black as well they remind me of pussy lips or also wine bottles!

The latest alloys from Audi are gash, and not a fan of aftermarket wheels per say, but I like the ones in picture one!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I would like the RS6 C7 alloys on my TTS just not sure if its the same stud pattern. I quite like my wheels in Black as well they remind me of pussy lips !

The latest alloys from Audi are gash, and not a fan of aftermarket wheels per say, but I like the ones in picture one!

Audi VW stud patterns are all the same across the range I believe. Just width and offset that you need to watch out for. I had a copy of those alloys on my Mk7 Golf R. A company called GMP Italia makes them:

1659997690010.png