Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Vinyl wrap

Senna11

Racing Driver
Thinking of getting the 2 bars behind the front grilles wrapped in luminescent vinyl so reflects in the dark - good or bad idea?

Where is a good place to purchase this stuff from as may wrap the interior handles in carbon vinyl.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Look good unless you can’t remember every present you received for your 19th birthday.

Just buy any vinyl, as it’s going to perish at some stage so you can just repeat.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Ok ok rubbish idea… but they were going to be colour coded to match the bodywork……..taxi

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Ok ok rubbish idea… but they were going to be colour coded to match the bodywork……..taxi

You did make me think, I dunno, ill get some white one's for my Taxi!

Nah !

I am just getting rid of the Carbon mirrors on mine, the car has not got one single bit of carbon on it apart from the mirror caps, changing them for gloss black, or put the original white ones back on.

Senna11

Racing Driver
You did make me think, I dunno, ill get some white one's for my Taxi!

Nah !

I am just getting rid of the Carbon mirrors on mine, the car has not got one single bit of carbon on it apart from the mirror caps, changing them for gloss black, or put the original white ones back on.
Gloss black to match the body kit. Will tie it in nicely.