Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

WANTED! Black OEM F80 M3 Rear Badge

F80 SM

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Mineral White F80 M3
I'm after an OEM Black rear badge for an F80 M3 if anyone has one for sale please!?

Thanks,
Stuart.

Edrx7

Carbon King
I know but prices are mad....... I didn’t even need it I’m just experimenting atm.... I’ll give them a call but what with brexit and pricing maybe they have gone up in price?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I know but prices are mad....... I didn’t even need it I’m just experimenting atm.... I’ll give them a call but what with brexit and pricing maybe they have gone up in price?

Brexit and COVID seems to be, just a poor excuse for poor service in my eyes !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Black badges are much cheaper than the chrome ones. Ive had about three badges in mine since I got it. Cant bloody make up my mind. In the end I opted for the smaller M440i badge in chrome and just used the first 2 digits. But when I got my boot lid resprayed I took it off and put the black one back on until I get round to ordering another M440i one.

Last edited: