Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Wanted: Carbon Heater Control Surround

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
Have Ed and Hitesh been booted from cutters for selling carbon?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Have Ed and Hitesh been booted from cutters for selling carbon?
I’m not 100% sure. I know they were spoken to about it but it’s not for me to say really. Ed’s on here already and Hitesh is coming on board so I’m sure they can clear it up.

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I’m not 100% sure. I know they were spoken to about it but it’s not for me to say really. Ed’s one here already and Hitesh is coming on board so I’m sure they can clear it up.

Ah that’s good as I want your alcantara knee rest 🤣

better smilies here as well as the pic upload too 🤩

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Ah that’s good as I want your alcantara knee rest 🤣

better smilies here as well as the pic upload too 🤩

LOVE my knee rest. Really ties in great with the armrest and handbrake. The alcantara is a perfect match too.

Edrx7

Carbon King
Hi buddy, yes h is do them but I don’t have any stock at the moment?..... I can get some more made... let me know50CC28BA-973E-4CB0-BEA7-ED4C8CB3A49A.jpeg

Edrx7

Carbon King
Exactly....... idiots. Sadly I liked that place and I like to think I brought some good things to that forum

ah well it’s their loss imo

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I had one of these in the M4 from Ed. lovely and made a big difference and got the light working around it to. Just wish I had liked the car more !

Edrx7

Carbon King
Sorry just seen this ... I never even got a notification.... I have your carbon stereo surround here sir!

Attachments

• 1FBC8042-C337-4673-AC0E-0CBBC8F2C6E7.jpeg
    1FBC8042-C337-4673-AC0E-0CBBC8F2C6E7.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 5

Edrx7

Carbon King
Sorry about the delay took ages getting the parts from Germany.... brexit issues 🤨..... my supplier has told me he can no longer supply me ffs 🤦