Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

We often say "wish I still had that car"

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
So many times you read people on Forums saying "wish I still had that car" Sometimes this is more to do with what its worth nowadays, however, what car(s) do you really wish you still had today?

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
From a value perspective, an all original 325i sport in silver with grey leather. Was an F reg.

Other than that, I don't think I miss any and done most of the marques.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
From a value perspective, an all original 325i sport in silver with grey leather. Was an F reg.

Other than that, I don't think I miss any and done most of the marques.

They where lovely, I had a red M-Tech 2 with Gold BBS wheels. Don't wish I still had it though.

There are many cars I wish I still had from a value stance, but very few that I would like to have again and keep, most where changed for something better.

Maybe my 964 Turbo. Probably the one car I did not want to sell, but was forced to as I could not afford to keep it at the time.

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
I’ve never missed a car, always was just time to sell

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Kinda the same. I don't really miss any that I've had but I'd love to line them all up on a back to back comparison test to see which one I like the best on the day!

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
996 GT2
Audi Quattro
Honda S2000

Saying that, there’s probably too many I’ve kept hold of too!