Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Well this choice might divide opinions!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Merry New year to you all. Been a bit quiet as I have sold my house and hopefully getting the house we have wanted! Anyway, I now need a car, thats going to be able to do all the daily stuff and also help move, go to B@Q and the tip etc. Anyway after considering many makes and models I ended up looking for an RS4 Avant.

Now I am sure its a marmite car, but its different and has a mental spec. Its a bit leggy with the miles but has a full Audi History and has been well very looked after. Its Misano Matte Red. Highlights are Ceramic Brakes, Pan roof, cameras, 20's, folding mirrors, Exclusive Mesh trim, power boot, Additive cruise and headlights, Lane assist, Switchable sports exhaust, Full Black pack, heated front and rear seats, TV and all the other bits and pieces.

Its no JCW to drive, but its faster in a straight line!!

Last edited:

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I like it, wonder if those CCB‘s would fit on the TTRS 🤔

Denso

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Congrats on the house move mate!

Love an RS4 Avant. Not a fan of the colour, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and we can enjoy watching your tinkering.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
gotta have a wee chuckle at that "need a car for new house duties & B&Q trips" - buys RS4

for a second, was expecting a tranny story (TRANSIT!!!)

Do love an RS4 though. Quite jealous.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I like it, wonder if those CCB‘s would fit on the TTRS 🤔

Denso

Cheers mate, it is different. I'm sure the brakes will fit. They are very good, no squeal, or cold feel problems, and they could throw you through the windscreen!

Congrats on the house move mate!

Love an RS4 Avant. Not a fan of the colour, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and we can enjoy watching your tinkering.
Thanks, not in there yet, but fingers crossed, I will need to buy a sit on mower (can't wait John Deer here we come) and Ill get a life long want with a full size snooker table so I am well excited!

With regards to the car, Its not shiny enough for you mate. It does look better in the metal, but I know its marmite. I'm not going to do much to this, Spacers, might get a Maxton kit for it, and thats it! Its going to be a worker and I doubt I'll have much time to do car stuff as I will be busy with plans with the house!

Some one else might have to take over, posting pictures of cars on a weekly basis!

gotta have a wee chuckle at that "need a car for new house duties & B&Q trips" - buys RS4

for a second, was expecting a tranny story (TRANSIT!!!)

Do love an RS4 though. Quite jealous.

LOL - I like to buy cars that when I'm done with it, I'm likely to get my money back or lose very little. These have been holding there values well!

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Thanks, not in there yet, but fingers crossed, I will need to buy a sit on mower (can't wait John Deer here we come) and Ill get a life long want with a full size snooker table so I am well excited!

You'll have the coolest mower ever seen after modding that too I bet :ROFLMAO:

All the best mate.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Congrats boba!
always been a dream of mine to have a sit on lawn mower, couple of hours out the house 😜

Thats a great rs4, great to see another iconic Audi colour in a matte finish!
I recommend the nanolex si3D matte if you want some ceramic paint protection. It’s lasting really well on mine and makes washing a breeze. I applied myself and it looks pretty good although I do have a couple of bits of overlap, sure you’ll be spot on though or pay someone lol. Double check any bottle though as my first order they sent me the non matte version by mistake!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Congrats boba!
always been a dream of mine to have a sit on lawn mower, couple of hours out the house 😜

Thats a great rs4, great to see another iconic Audi colour in a matte finish!
I recommend the nanolex si3D matte if you want some ceramic paint protection. It’s lasting really well on mine and makes washing a breeze. I applied myself and it looks pretty good although I do have a couple of bits of overlap, sure you’ll be spot on though or pay someone lol. Double check any bottle though as my first order they sent me the non matte version by mistake!

Cheers Che, I'll give it a swirl !!

Do you see what I did there!

• Haha
Reactions: Che