Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Went out to get a Merc and came back with an Audi !!

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
Boba, have you considered professional help?
Remember. The first step to dealing with the problem is acknowledging it.

Joking aside (many a true thing said in jest), these are great value for at the moment, albeit very dull to drive.

I’ve often considered at CL63. Yet again a lot of car for the money, but find myself struggling with the barge like looks from certain angles.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I love this shape, congrats!
Whats the colour Boba, is it Sepang Blue? (maybe a bit too dark for that or just the lighting)

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I love this shape, congrats!
Whats the colour Boba, is it Sepang Blue? (maybe a bit too dark for that or just the lighting)

Hi Che Its Sepang mate, the photos where taken at dusk and look dark.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Sepang blue is the definitive RS colour for me. I had this model of A5 when it was only 3 years old, albeit it was a 3.0 TDI. Very handsome cars and they sound great but I doubt you’ll have it for long given the drive.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Sepang blue is the definitive RS colour for me. I had this model of A5 when it was only 3 years old, albeit it was a 3.0 TDI. Very handsome cars and they sound great but I doubt you’ll have it for long given the drive.

it is a very Audi drive thats for sure. Nothing really wrong with these and they are a good all rounder, just a bit Meh. On a more exciting note, It looks like a really nice frozen silver edition E92 might be on the cards, so I am off up your way stone on a day out to view! I’m told it’s worth the journey!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Looks like I need a new camera, my trusty Cannon IXUS is dying. I thought the colours looked a bit wishy washy, this was with the I-Phone and its better taken at the same time !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
it is a very Audi drive thats for sure. Nothing really wrong with these and they are a good all rounder, just a bit Meh. On a more exciting note, It looks like a really nice frozen silver edition E92 might be on the cards, so I am off up your way stone on a day out to view! I’m told it’s worth the journey!

Youre absolutely right mate. There’s nothing wrong with them at all just dynamically they’re not as exciting as cars in the same class that’s you’ve had before. Other than that they look great, sound great and are really well built with a cracking interior.

Where abouts is the silver E92?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Youre absolutely right mate. There’s nothing wrong with them at all just dynamically they’re not as exciting as cars in the same class that’s you’ve had before. Other than that they look great, sound great and are really well built with a cracking interior.

Where abouts is the silver E92?
Its in Ayrshire, not the easiest place to get to, he will pick me up from Glasgow.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Its in Ayrshire, not the easiest place to get to, he will pick me up from Glasgow.

If you’re flying Ayrshire is a pain in the arse. Unless you’re flying to Prestwick (laughingly referred to as Glasgow Prestwick - it’s 32 miles away from Glasgow!). That’s good he’s picking you up.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
If you’re flying Ayrshire is a pain in the arse. Unless you’re flying to Prestwick (laughingly referred to as Glasgow Prestwick - it’s 32 miles away from Glasgow!). That’s good he’s picking you up.
I'll train up mate, Its a pretty good service and 1st class gets a meal and snacks as well.

My only issue is paying an inflated price for one. Its really grating on me. The premium for rare V8 M3 models is a bit crazy at the moment. I've been sitting and waiting and things have only gone up further. I would hate to buy now, then the readjustment comes. I'd lose sleep !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I'll train up mate, Its a pretty good service and 1st class gets a meal and snacks as well.

My only issue is paying an inflated price for one. Its really grating on me. The premium for rare V8 M3 models is a bit crazy at the moment. I've been sitting and waiting and things have only gone up further. I would hate to buy now, then the readjustment comes. I'd lose sleep !

Its coming though. My WBAC price was £27000 in August. Dropped to £26000 for September.

it seems any M car with an unusual paint finish commands a big premium. Some dealers are deluded to be honest but it seems people are paying for them.