Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos What did you do to your car(s) today thread ?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Interested to know what you are up to with your car or cars so why not have a running thread!

Today I pulled the Fezza out and adjusted all 4 rear lights to millimetre perfection. They have a habit of moving around a bit over the years, work lose, or in some cases break, and not being perfectly aligned buggers about with my OCD !!

Its a right fiddly job but worth it!

isleaiw

Test Pilot
Drives
RS4 / Mini
I left it parked on the drive whilst I took the Mini to Whipsnade Zoo to spend time with son, daughter, son in law and grandkids. Cars are nice but there are way more important things in life...

Tomorrow it will also sit on the drive whilst I go into London to meet a friend ;)

I also got a value on it tonight, still toying with getting rid and picking up something else, sometime....

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Drove the M5 to the cinema with the kids to see Doctor Strange and met my brother and my nephew. Then went grocery shopping in it, before taking it for an Italian tune-up to re-bed the brakes. Then it sat on the drive as we took the dog a walk and had a few beers in the garden.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Fitted a new scuttle to the Disco, new wiper arms front and rear, changed the front headlight as one was cracked, new bulbs and machine polished the lenses.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Helped a mate get a BMW convertible for the summer, only a 5K jobbie but its amazing what you can get for the money with a lot of haggling!!

320d M Sport 2010, 68k miles, full BMW history with a nice spec! I know its silver, but it will always look clean !

He is well made up!

Last edited:

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Helped a mate get a BMW convertible for the summer, only a 5K jobbie but its amazing what you can get for the money with a lot of haggling!!

320d M Sport 2010, 68k miles, full BMW history with a nice spec! I know its silver, but it will always look clean !

He is well made up!

£5000??? That looks like a lot of car for the money!

SkyJawa

Test Pilot
Drives
F30 335d
Got the washer jets working again on the Pug, hopefully means I can get it through the next mot early June now!

RENTAGOAT

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW F31
Checked pressures & fluids during my lunch break (working from home) starting to getting prepped for an extended week away after this three day week thanks to Her Maj.

JMS

Pit Crew
Good luck

With all the tits striking and alike our they are all hard done by.. hope you don't get caught up in there self pity..

Rant over. If yiur unhappy with pay and conditions... go get another job.. I've don't it 3 times..

DaveA

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW M135i xDrive
I had a wheel repaired after having a senior moment and kerbing it the other week... Have to say, they did an awesome job for the £120 they charged me... This is for a diamond cut wheel refurbed and refinished... Aye, it is not the same as a new one, but it is a quarter of the cost of a new one... and I'd therefore be four times as pissed off if I did it again if I bought a new one...

The car is off to the detailer's tomorrow for an annual top up of the finished, and they can protect the refurbed wheel at the same time...

Am contemplating buying a set of the 50th anniversary Motorsport badges for it... Mine is Misano Blue, so the colours are pretty complimentary...

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Detailing the neighbours new to him MK3 VR6 Golf 1997. It's in a sorry state, won't be perfect but a lot better.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Gave the Frozen a good clean, panel wipe and tried a new matte Nana protection that still made it a bit shiny!

Ennoch

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW F31 335D
Now summer's vaguely here I refitted the recently skimmed front discs (as they were marred from sitting on the street without being used for a while) along with some new pads which EBC sent me FOC a while back as I'd been unimpressed by the third set of Orangestuff's I'd had from them. They'd asked for feedback over on Scoobynet and I gave them a load of my experience. It's a shame as the old OS's had been brilliant but the lack of performance out of the last set coupled with the price near doubling left a sour taste. Time will tell how the Bluestuffs go. I've got some new rear discs to go on too as it was cheaper to go new than bother skimming the old ones, but they're yet to be fitted along with another set of Blues, and some new aluminium pistons in the calipers.

52135066274_34f26153fb_b.jpg

I also fitted a JDM v7 STI Titanium strut brace. Does it make it handle differently? No idea. Even if it did it's so long since I properly drove this car in anger, and so much has been changed since I have, I wouldn't recognise the changes. And anyway, the most important bit is I like how it looks!

52115710109_0ab65ea37d_b.jpg

52115464941_04c313a2e6_b.jpg

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Now summer's vaguely here I refitted the recently skimmed front discs (as they were marred from sitting on the street without being used for a while) along with some new pads which EBC sent me FOC a while back as I'd been unimpressed by the third set of Orangestuff's I'd had from them. They'd asked for feedback over on Scoobynet and I gave them a load of my experience. It's a shame as the old OS's had been brilliant but the lack of performance out of the last set coupled with the price near doubling left a sour taste. Time will tell how the Bluestuffs go. I've got some new rear discs to go on too as it was cheaper to go new than bother skimming the old ones, but they're yet to be fitted along with another set of Blues, and some new aluminium pistons in the calipers.

52135066274_34f26153fb_b.jpg

I also fitted a JDM v7 STI Titanium strut brace. Does it make it handle differently? No idea. Even if it did it's so long since I properly drove this car in anger, and so much has been changed since I have, I wouldn't recognise the changes. And anyway, the most important bit is I like how it looks!

52115710109_0ab65ea37d_b.jpg

52115464941_04c313a2e6_b.jpg

Youve been proper busy!