Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos What did you do to your car(s) today thread ?

Ennoch

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW F31 335D
The to do list is significantly longer!

The main one while I sort the rear calipers out is to also change out the bump stops in the struts for something a little longer and more progressive which I got from Peter Cambridge a while back (he did the P1 and RB320 suspension for Prodrive) and remove the 'saggy butt' spacers between the top mounts and the body. I installed these to get the rake I wanted which helps turn in but with the Whiteline 22mm bar out back the back end is continuing to rotate after reducing lock so I'm changing the roll centre to dial some of it out. That shouldn't take too long. The rest of the list is to strip off the rear subframe and all the rear parts, drop the tank, diff etc and sort out any chassis rust, clean up all the parts I remove and either re-powdercoat/paint or re-plate as necessary. New wheel bearings, wheel studs and handbrake backing plates along with a full set of bushes. I'm going to be busy!